1. I open the events tab
Go to the “event” tab and click on “display the list of your events”.
You can also search by date type.
2. I create an event
- Choose a name for your event: The number of characters is limited, so choose a concise title.
- Write the event description: This is very useful if you have a lot of booths (like the Digital Open House organization). It will enhance the experience of your exhibition participants.
- Choose a space from those available.
- Add speakers to your event: You will also be able to add speakers during the event at any time, from the back office accessible on your left-hand feature bar.
- Select the date and time of your event.
Please note: Be sure to allow extra time if you feel it is necessary. No one will be able to attend your event after the time limit.
- Click on create an event.
This information will be editable until your event starts.